Monday, May 24, 2010

~~~~Meriah~~~~~

Today the office is so merry..... Every estate manager come back to have a management meeting. I think most of them only thinking about where and what to eat after meeting. Only repeat the same thing every now and there.....
I think only got some changes for the form and the way they do things about the stuff..... Well, I only busy update the record for the plantation and keep-up some thing that going-on on my job scope..... More than that? I think no more.
Oh yeah...... I think got join the SPARC Club and only as a reserves because the day of election I out-station. Hahahaha..... Luckily I no go. If not, I'm quite doom. Well, I think even if I go, I'll also not get any position cause everyone there is more professional than me. ^o^ At least I skip a little for that..... Muahahahaha....



The End!!!

0 commands:

Quest Board